The first step
Take that first step
- Talk to us direct on 01792 874221
- Look through the jobs on live vacancies on the front page and apply online
- email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply on-line on the send your CV section
What happens next?
- We ascertain if we are in a position to assist you in you search for employment.
- We talk through your experience to date, current employment situation and what it is you are looking for.
- We advise on CV Structure – does your CV hit the right chord with the people you want to work for?
- On completion of our application and checking your ID and Eligibility to work in the UK, we will request details of two professional referees from recent employment
- We need to get to know you. So we will meet to discuss and agree an action plan on how best to represent you and select organisations of interest to you and that match your skill set.
- We will provide you with regular feedback and guidance on suitable vacancies, market trends and companies that have shown an interest in you
- To introduce you to suitable companies and find you that new life changing position.
- We will provide you with suitable guidance, support and our ultimate aim is to get you settled into your new role. We can counsel you on your resignation techniques and move forward with you in the early days of your new role.